Our friend Glenn Bartley has completed his first review of the Canon EOS 7D Mark II through the eyes of a birder. He will be doing a more intensive review once he returns from a 3 week trip to Cuba in December. Glenn is is one of the top bird photographers in North America and is a great resource if bird photography is one of your interests.
From Glenn about the EOS 7D Mark II
“The Canon 7D mark II brings a lot to the table. Between the fantastic autofocus system, impressive build quality, video features and the improvements in image quality it is an incredible value.”
If you have purchased or will be purchasing the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, Glenn’s setup guide for the EOS 7D Mark II for bird photography will be a great way to hit the ground running.
The setup guide includes
The Canon 7D mark II is a phenomenal tool for image making. To ensure that you get the most from your new camera you must be sure to first set it up correctly!
The purpose of this guide is to help you to set up and understand the features, functions and settings of your new Canon 7D mark II. I have tried my best to simplify things and make the choices clear. In some cases the best setting is an obvious one. Other times there are options based on personal preferences. In each case I have tried to make this clear and provide the information that you need in order to get the absolute most out of your new camera.
This guide is for you if you want to:
- Quickly set up your Canon 7D Mark II exactly like mine
- Ensure you have the correct settings
- Learn to use your camera to its full potential
Using the e-book
- Please note that this is an E-book and there is no printed material.
- The book can be downloaded as a PDF file and then transferred to use on your favourite digital devices.
- If viewing on a desktop computer or laptop I recommend the 2 page view (exclude cover)
- If viewing on an tablet I recommend using Adobe Reader in single page mode. Ibooks should also work well.